King's Chapel Parish House

King's Chapel was organized as an Anglican congregation at a meeting in Boston's Town House, the city hall of the day, on June 15, 1686. Its first house of worship was a small wooden meeting house at the corner of Tremont and School Streets, where the church stands today, that was dedicated on June 30, 1689. King's Chapel Parish House is located at 64 Beacon Street, Boston, just one block up from the corner of Charles Street and Beacon Street.